Error Printing - The printer couldn't print
Updated: Feb 4
The accompanying advances briefly separate system and Internet associations and require restarting your PC. Complete any undertakings or downloads in advancement before proceeding.
1. Press the Power button on the printer to turn it off.
2. Detach the power string from the back of the printer.
3. Detach the power string from the remote switch.
4. Turn OFF the PC.
5. Sit tight for 30 seconds.
6. Reconnect the power string to the remote switch.
7. Sit tight for 30 seconds, or until the switch is completely on and prepared
9. Trust that the PC will reload
10. Reconnect the power rope to the back of the printer.
12. Download the software from HPPSdr.exe. The print and scan doctor software will run the diagnostic and fix any issue.